Thursday, October 21, 2021

Gauahar Khan Gets Candid About Her Bizarre Bollywood Experience & We’re Shook


Over the years, we’ve all heard about manipulative and horrifying casting couch experiences to know that Bollywood is one strange industry. Kishwer Merchant, Ankita Lokhande and Surveen Chawla are a few stars who recently spoke about their tragic experiences in the past. And the latest to talk about her bizarre B-town incident is actress Gauahar Khan.

245323392_1794356100769507_2550198728182553646_n.jpgInstagram

During a recent interview, Gauahar revealed that a big film producer once asked for her kundali when he “was trying to launch” her.  She said, “It happened even before I worked in any film. Before I even did Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa. It was not for a film as such, he was trying to launch me or something (or something of the sort). It was one of those producers who had done a huge film, I mean a national-award-winning film, but I would not name him. He was heading the production house, he was not the production house.”

The actress further explained that the producer asked her the date, time, day of her birth and also her birthplace. She said, “ Uske baad Badi gambheerta se unhone mujhe bithaya aur kaha ‘tumhara to kuch hone nahi wala hai, tum filmein mat karo. Chod to ye sapna, kuch business kar lo. Tum 30-35 saal ki umar me mar jaogi (He sat me down and with a serious expression told me that I must quit the dream of films as nothing would happen. He also told me that I’d die by 30-35.).” The producer also informed Gauahar that she’d suffer from a weird disease in her thirties and will die. To which she laughed and told him, “Watch me”. We gotta say that we’ve heard plenty of weird Bollywood incidents but this one tops the list. 

We’re glad that the talented actress did not pay any heed to what the producer said and worked hard to reach where she is today. We’re so proud of you, Gauahar! 

Featured Image: Instagram


This amazing article on "Gauahar Khan Gets Candid About Her Bizarre Bollywood Experience & We’re Shook" was originally found here

https://dgtlyf.com/gauahar-khan-gets-candid-about-her-bizarre-bollywood-experience-were-shook/

No comments:

Post a Comment