Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Sumbul Touqeer on being tagged as a versatile...

Sumbul Touqeer on being tagged as a versatile...


Versatility and craft go hand in hand. An actor who has the ability to shape-shift into any given character, hits a different chord with each and every role that the artist gets to play on screen. And one such artist is Sumbul Touqeer, who's currently seen playing the lead role in the show Imlie. The actress, who has played vivid characters in various shows in the past made a point that she doesn't give a slightest hint of the previous character in any new show she’d take on. Her current role as Imlie speaks volumes about her talent and versatility.
When asked about how she manages to shapeshift into the given characters, Sumbul says, "That's because I don't have any dream role in my mind. I just want to live each character I play. I want to experiment more and more with roles and I want to test myself and try to learn how capable I am to pull off these characters. Right now, what I am doing is just twenty percent of my success graph. I believe in giving my hundred percent every single day. As an actor, I feel I must do more characters. I want everyone to know that I’m not just made for one type of a character. Sumbul Touqeer can do anything. I see myself experimenting in many roles like fantasy, romantic or horror - I want to explore myself. I have just started my journey and I have a lot of other things to explore ahead in my career."

On the professional front, the actress made her Bollywood debut with Ayushmann Khurrana in 'Article 15' and thereafter went on to star in many hit shows. She is currently winning hearts as 'Imlie'.


Click here to visit the source.

https://dgtlyf.com/sumbul-touqeer-on-being-tagged-as-a-versatile/

No comments:

Post a Comment