Monday, August 30, 2021

Kriti Sanon: Not satisfied with where I am, there`s a lot more to discover


%7B © Provided by Mid-Day

Kriti Sanon has found her feet in Hindi cinema in just seven years. She has worked on hits such as `Heropanti`, `Bareilly Ki Barfi` and `Lukka Chuppi` among others. The actress does not want to stop as she says she is not satisfied with where she is and is sure that there is still a lot more inside of her to discover.

Kriti made her Bollywood debut in 2014 with `Heropanti`, where she was paired opposite actor Tiger Shroff. Looking forward, the actress, whose latest release is `Mimi` has her diary full as her line-up includes `Hum Do Humare Do`, `Bachchan Pandey`, `Bhediya` and `Adipurush`.

In a chat with IANS, Kriti spoke about how she sees her journey in Bollywood.

Also read: Kriti Sanon shares sweet memories with her on-screen son Raj from `Mimi`

Kriti said: "I think my journey has been very fruitful and I believe that your journey should have an upward curve and a graph it shouldn`t go stagnant at any point. There should be something that you are constantly learning and growing and I am not from a film background and I didn`t think of becoming an actor for the longest time."

The 31-year-old actress, who secured a degree in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering, added: "I am an engineer, who happened to find her luck in acting and found what she is meant to do. With Dimpy (her character in `Heropanti`), I was still finding my way and mark I have always been a thinker so I tend to think and question a lot. I want to learn."

Kriti is also a "quick learner" and says she wants to grow.

The actress said: "I want to become better than what I am already doing and that has always been a driving force for me. I am just happy to see that I have growna I have learned a lot more about my craft. I know a lot more emotions and acting as a process of a craft of mine."

"I am not satisfied with where I am, I am sure that there is still a lot more inside me to discover. So, that is what is exciting."

Also read: Kriti Sanon aces street-style look in `cute` top made by her mom

This story has been sourced from a third party syndicated feed, agencies. Mid-day accepts no responsibility or liability for its dependability, trustworthiness, reliabilitsy and data of the text. Mid-day management/mid-day.com reserves the sole right to alter, delete or remove (without notice) the content in its absolute discretion for any reason whatsoever


This amazing article on "Kriti Sanon: Not satisfied with where I am, there`s a lot more to discover" was originally found here

https://dgtlyf.com/kriti-sanon-not-satisfied-with-where-i-am-theres-a-lot-more-to-discover/

No comments:

Post a Comment