Sunday, August 8, 2021

Dua Lipa’s Epic Abs Are The Star Of Every Outfit On Her Instagram


  • Dua Lipa, 25, revealed her washboard abs in a series of brand new photos on Instagram.
  • The singer rocks a velvet string bikini and a strappy black ensemble, putting her killer six-pack on full display.
  • Dua loves quick workouts she can do early in the morning or backstage before a performance, like a 15-minute HIIT session.

Dua Lipa, 25, is taking thriving to a whole new level over on her Instagram.

All summer long, she's been living it up in the sun and taking her followers along with her on her adventures, from making the music video for Pop Smoke's new song, "Demeanor," to her recent trip to Albania.

Now, in brand new pics, Dua is showing off her epic washboard abs, and fans are totally noticing. "HOT GIRL SUMMER," one user commented, while someone else added, "more 🔥 each day," and, yep, totally agree with both.

First, Dua came to slay in this black strappy outfit with killer purple heels:

This content is imported from Instagram. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site.

Then, she channeled her inner mermaid in a glittery dress with cut-out sides.

This content is imported from Instagram. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site.

And today, she finished the set with a group pic of her and her friends rocking black velvet string bikinis from Lysander Swim. Truly iconic.

This content is imported from Instagram. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site.

So what is Dua's recipe for that totally toned six-pack? For starters, she gets a good workout in almost every morning, at around 8:30.

1628264662-bikini-1628264622.jpg?crop=1xw:1xh;center,top&resize=480%3A%2A

Ibiza: Midnight Top

Lysander Swim lysanderswim.com

$41.74

"Whether it’s on Zoom, doing a workout with my friend Ella in L.A. who leads a kickass workout class called Sculpt With Ella, or with my best friend Bunny who comes over to train me on days when I’m feeling super lazy and need someone to get me motivated, getting physical really starts my day off right," she told Refinery29.

She's also a big fan of HIIT workouts, when she's super busy. "I try and work out as much as I can," Dua told New Zealand magazine Viva in 2018.

This content is imported from embed-name. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site.

"I love doing something that’s really fast and quick, like a 15-minute HIIT session which I can do before I start my day. If I’ve got a really early call time, I don’t want to be waking up hours before I need to to go and do a workout. So a high-intensity workout, shower, breakfast, and I’m on my way," she added.

When she wants to target her core, Dua does "variations of crunches," like leg raises and bicycle crunches. "Planks are good, although almost certainly my least favorite!" she said.

After a busy day filled with mini-workouts, Dua likes to cook herself a nice dinner at home. "With all the running around I do for work, it’s nice to come home, slow down, and connect with the food that nourishes my body and life," she told Refinery29.

1628265421-shoes-1628265367.jpg?crop=1xw:1xh;center,top&resize=480%3A%2A

Avalon Flared Block Heel Mule

EGO Shoes EGO Shoes

$29.99

As for her overall diet, Dua knows it's all about balance. "I try and stay as healthy as possible whenever I can," she told Adidas, per Beauty Crew. "I'm never one to stop myself having treats, I do love naughty treats. But I try and limit it to days when I'm not as busy, because if I do eat a doughnut it usually puts me in a food coma!"

(But cake doughnuts or yeast doughnuts? That's the real question.)

This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io


This amazing article on "Dua Lipa’s Epic Abs Are The Star Of Every Outfit On Her Instagram" was originally found here

https://dgtlyf.com/dua-lipas-epic-abs-are-the-star-of-every-outfit-on-her-instagram/

No comments:

Post a Comment