Monday, July 12, 2021

NO more bahu-type roles for Divyanka Tripathi...

NO more bahu-type roles for Divyanka Tripathi...


Divyanka Tripathi recently returned to the city after shooting for Rohit Shetty's thrilling stunt-based reality TV show, Khatron Ke Khiladi 11. And it seems that the actress is done with the 'aadarsh bahu' types of roles now. Yes, you read that right. Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya in her recent interview said that she did not consciously take up another bahu-type of role. The actress says that she wants to explore herself as an actress. Also Read - Coronavirus pandemic: 'He is not a COVID-19 patient,' Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya clarifies as her pilot brother goes into self-isolation

"It’s been 15 years for me and after a period of time, you do get stagnated. I believe in reviving and reinventing. I do it diligently. After I finished ‘Banoo Main Teri Dulhann’ everyone was offering me the role of a dutiful daughter-in-law. That’s the image associated with me. I consciously decided I will not take up the role of a daughter-in-law again. I chose to do comedy shows, played a strong powerful woman in ‘Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’, picked up ‘Nach Baliye 7’ and ‘Crime Patrol’. I have never refrained from taking up new challenges. I want to expand myself as an actor. I don’t limit myself," Divyanka told PTI in an interview. Also Read - Shamin Mannan and Atul Kumar's pre-wedding pictures scream romance - check them out

In another interview, the Nach Baliye 9 trophy winner had said that she has decided to push her limits with everything. The actress seems pumped up after doing stunts in Khatron Ka Khiladi 11. She said, "I have made up my mind now that I won’t stop for anything. I won’t stop myself from doing a project just because I have an injury, I will figure out a way to do it. I know I will face challenges but I will come up with a plan to cross that hurdle. I want to learn new things. Now, I have started looking at fitness with a different mindset. I know that fitness is not only about having big muscles, abs or hitting the gym daily. I know I don’t have abs and I am happy I don’t because now I am going to work on fitness, on my core, strength. I will start doing things I enjoy the most, that is doing adventure activities again. I don’t want to stop the adrenaline rush that I have." Also Read - Divyanka Tripathi wedding live update: The couple takes the saat phere

Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya is currently gearing up for the television premiere of the same.

Stay tuned to BollywoodLife for the latest scoops and updates from Bollywood, Hollywood, South, TV and Web-Series.
Click to join us on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Instagram.
Also follow us on Facebook Messenger for latest updates.

Click here to visit the source.

https://dgtlyf.com/no-more-bahu-type-roles-for-divyanka-tripathi/

No comments:

Post a Comment