Wednesday, July 28, 2021

'I am waiting for that right person to send me...

'I am waiting for that right person to send me...


Apart from her acting prowess, Mrunal is often praised for her fashion sense. She reveals that her stylists Tanya Gharvi, Pranay Jaitly, and Astha Sharma have suggested her to be comfortable in whatever she wears. “They have inspired me to wear something quirky and stay comfortable,” she shares adding that she admired Priyanka Chopra Jonas’s fashion sense, “she is unapologetic and confident about everything.”

With the raining of success and immense fan following, especially from among male fans, we had to ask, if she has found a match for herself and apart from acting what’s the one thing that makes her happy. “I love flowers, plants and nature. Instead of a big party, I would love to be alongside plants and trees,” says the actress and reveals that she never received flowers from a man. “I never got flowers from anyone. But I kept giving. So as of now, I have put a full stop to it. I am waiting for that right person to send me flowers,” Mrunal signs off.


Click here to visit the source.

https://dgtlyf.com/i-am-waiting-for-that-right-person-to-send-me/

No comments:

Post a Comment