Friday, July 9, 2021

Esha Deol To Make Digital Debut With Rudra-The...

Esha Deol To Make Digital Debut With Rudra-The...


Mumbai: Bollywood actress Esha Deol Takhtani is all set to make her digital debut with the upcoming crime-drama series Rudra – The Edge of Darkness.

Reportedly, the crime-drama series Rudra will launch later this year on Disney+ Hotstar VIP by the Ajay Devgan headlined project.

Expressing her excitement, the actress in a statement said:  “I am really happy to collaborate with Applause and BBC Studios for Rudra – The Edge of Darkness on Disney+ Hotstar VIP. As an actor, I believe in working on projects that would let me explore something new and engage me as a viewer as well. This series is a fresh take on the quintessential cop drama, with a grey overtone, something which has not been explored in the Indian context before. With the resounding success of the OTT space, I am charged up for my digital debut with this one and I am looking forward to working with Ajay Devgn after a long time who has been a fantastic co-star to me in many films .”

The actress was last seen in the 2019 short film “Cakewalk”. She has earlier worked with Ajay in films such as “Main Aisa Hi Hoon”, “LOC Kargil” and “Yuva”.


Click here to visit the source.

https://dgtlyf.com/esha-deol-to-make-digital-debut-with-rudra-the/

No comments:

Post a Comment