Tuesday, June 29, 2021

At 53, Toni Braxton's Abs And Booty Sizzle In An Itty Bitty Orange Bikini


  • Toni Braxton posted an Instagram Reel of herself emerging from a pool wearing a red bikini, showing off her toned midsection and legs.
  • Since being diagnosed with lupus in 2008, the singer has had to be gentler to her body when it comes to working out, but she's still found a combination of diet and exercise that work for her.
  • The Braxton Family Values star is pescatarian and loves Orangetheory Fitness workouts.

Toni Braxton is coming in hot hot hot this summer. The Braxton Family Values star and singer posted an Instagram Reel of herself emerging from a pool wearing a red bikini, showing off her toned midsection and legs.

She captioned her post simply: "Monday Splash 💦"

This content is imported from Instagram. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site.

It's the latest in her swimsuit-centric summer. Last month, she showed off her assets in a thong bikini. "On set but ready for the long weekend," she captioned the post.

This content is imported from Instagram. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site.

Since being diagnosed with lupus in 2008, Toni has had to be gentler to her body when it comes to working out, but she's still found a combination of diet and exercise that work for her. She always makes sure to listen to her body while working out.

"I love Orangetheory Fitness, but I have to be careful. If I am fatigued, I take it easy," she told Prevention in 2020. Previously, she worked out every day and used a treadmill for cardio.

"I’m becoming plant-based. I’m in the process," she said. The singer weaned herself off of meat and became a pescatarian. "But I’m going fully plant-based. It’s making me feel better, so there is some truth it," she says, adding that her blood work has improved and she has more energy. "But I do miss a good burger!"

This content is imported from embed-name. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site.

She's looking at her plant-based diet as an opportunity to get more creative in the kitchen, as she's a seasoned home cook. "I can pretty much cook anything, especially if I have a big recipe. I can make it my own," she told Healthy Living magazine. "I try to eat heart-healthy. I should say illness-healthy. I have lupus, so I know cinnamon and good anti-inflammatory things and things like that...I could talk about cooking all day long."

This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io


This amazing article on "At 53, Toni Braxton's Abs And Booty Sizzle In An Itty Bitty Orange Bikini " was originally found here

https://dgtlyf.com/at-53-toni-braxtons-abs-and-booty-sizzle-in-an-itty-bitty-orange-bikini/

No comments:

Post a Comment