Thursday, May 27, 2021

Bigg Boss Malayalam 3's Soorya Menon: When you...

Bigg Boss Malayalam 3's Soorya Menon: When you...


Model-actress Soorya Menon became a household name after entering Bigg Boss Malayalam 3. Albeit getting evicted from the show weeks before the finale, Soorya has managed to win many hearts. From being called the 'cry baby' of the house to getting criticised for expressing her feelings for inmate Manikuttan, Soorya indeed had a tough time inside the house. In an exclusive chat with ETimes-TV, the ex-contestant spoke about her life inside the BB house, the 'attacks' she has been facing post the show and more. Excerpts...
'I might be the one who received maximum flak after the show'

I am getting mixed responses for my Bigg Boss stint. While a group severely criticized me, another group that realised my genuinity supported me. However, it is sad to read hateful comments. I never faked anything in the house. I was 100% genuine. The one who cries when she is sad, the kid who talks to butterflies, trust me all these are my traits. It is not something I planned and executed in the house. On being called 'fake', 'crybaby' and 'drama queen'

I guess everyone cries when they are sad. I am someone who gets emotional about small things. I never thought this nature of mine would receive such criticism. I am a single child, who was brought up in a very traditional way. I get excited when I see a butterfly, I talk to it. My biggest hobby was talking in front of my bedroom mirror. How can someone fake such things in a show? Maybe for a week you can try being conscious about the camera but not more than that.

Also, I am being criticised for my request to leave the house also. It was never an emotional drama. I was so devastated after bearing an hour-long accusation from the housemates during a meeting. The audience might have seen only a small part of it.

On comments like 'Prapanchashakthi' and 'Odiyan'

It was disheartening to see some trolls blaming me for the suspension of the show. Calling me 'Prapanchashakthi' and 'Odiyan' is fun to an extent but it is hurtful, too. If I wanted the show to end, I would have left the city as soon as I got evicted. I was eagerly waiting for the finale and getting prepared for a dance performance on the stage. It feels like I am being 'targeted', the word we used the most inside the house.

1/8​Bigg Boss Malayalam's Soorya Menon looks uncannily similar to Bollywood diva Aishwarya Rai in these pics; see to believe it

Left ArrowRight Arrow
  • <p>Bigg Boss Malayalam's Soorya Menon is not only winning hearts with her game inside the house but also with her resemblance to Bollywood actress and former Miss World Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. The model has recreated some of Aishwarya's iconic looks and they are indeed flawless. Take a look at some of her makeover photoshoots which prove that she is a look-alike of the gorgeous actress...<br /></p><p>(Photo: Instagram)</p>

    Bigg Boss Malayalam's Soorya Menon is not only winning hearts with her game inside the house but also with her resemblance to Bollywood actress and former Miss World Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. The model has recreated some of Aishwarya's iconic looks and they are indeed flawless. Take a look at some of her makeover photoshoots which prove that she is a look-alike of the gorgeous actress...

    (Photo: Instagram)

    Read moreRead less
  • <p>In this makeover, Soorya has recreated Aishwarya Rai's evergreen character Paro from Devdas. Interestingly, she even managed to match the same outfit and jewellery.<br /></p><p>(Photo: Instagram)</p>

    In this makeover, Soorya has recreated Aishwarya Rai's evergreen character Paro from Devdas. Interestingly, she even managed to match the same outfit and jewellery.

    (Photo: Instagram)

    Read moreRead less
  • <p>Undoubtedly, the model has nailed this look of Ash from Raavan.<br /></p><p>(Photo: Instagram)</p>

    Undoubtedly, the model has nailed this look of Ash from Raavan.

    (Photo: Instagram)

    Read moreRead less
  • <p>In this shoot, Soorya has tried the look of Aishwarya from the popular dance number, 'Kahin Aag Lage'.<br /></p><p> (Photo: Instagram)</p>

    In this shoot, Soorya has tried the look of Aishwarya from the popular dance number, 'Kahin Aag Lage'.

    (Photo: Instagram)

    Read moreRead less
  • <p>Draped in a red designer lehenga and decked up in heavy jewellery, Soorya looks just like Aishwarya Rai's character Jodhaa.<br /></p><p>(Photo: Instagram)</p>

    Draped in a red designer lehenga and decked up in heavy jewellery, Soorya looks just like Aishwarya Rai's character Jodhaa.

    (Photo: Instagram)

    Read moreRead less
  • <p>Soorya re-created Aishwarya's look from the movie, 'Robot' and aces the look perfectly.<br /></p><p>(Photo: Instagram)</p>

    Soorya re-created Aishwarya's look from the movie, 'Robot' and aces the look perfectly.

    (Photo: Instagram)

    Read moreRead less
  • <p>The model has even tried the makeover of the actress from the movie, 'Guzarish'.<br /></p><p> (Photo: Instagram)</p>

    The model has even tried the makeover of the actress from the movie, 'Guzarish'.

    (Photo: Instagram)

    Read moreRead less
  • <p>The model-actress has left everyone awed with her similarities to the Bollywood star.<br /></p><p>(Photo: Instagram)</p>

    The model-actress has left everyone awed with her similarities to the Bollywood star.

    (Photo: Instagram)

    Read moreRead less

Share this on: FacebookTwitterPintrest


About her love for Manikuttan

Yes, I felt a connection with him. I thought of not expressing it, but I couldn't. I understand that love is something two people should feel. But, I don't think my love has made him weak in the show; he is still strongly a part of the show. If at all my love had any negative effect on him, I apologize to him, his family and supporters. If you truly love someone, you wish to see them happy. I will never give a negative vibe, I will happily step aside.

Best memories from the showOne best memory from the show is the interaction with Mohanlal. For a small-town girl like me, the legend calling me 'Soorya' with so much love itself is a big reward. I enjoyed every task in the house, however, the best was 'Sarvakalashala'. It was the one task we all planned and executed together.

1/10​From confessing her love for Manikuttan to being called a 'cry baby': A look at Soorya Menon's Bigg Boss Malayalam 3 journey

Left ArrowRight Arrow
  • <p>Model-actress Soorya Menon got evicted from Bigg Boss Malayalam 3 after completing 91 days in the house. From falling in love with inmate Manikuttan to being criticised as a cry baby, Soorya often made headlines during her Bigg Boss stint. Here is a quick look at her Bigg Boss journey.<br /></p>

    Model-actress Soorya Menon got evicted from Bigg Boss Malayalam 3 after completing 91 days in the house. From falling in love with inmate Manikuttan to being criticised as a cry baby, Soorya often made headlines during her Bigg Boss stint. Here is a quick look at her Bigg Boss journey.

    Read moreRead less
  • <p>Actress, model, and first female DJ of Kerala, Soorya Menon entered Bigg Boss Malayalam 3 as one of the 14 contestants. Talking about her biggest dream in life, Soorya shared that she wishes to build a home for elderly people, who their families abandon.</p>

    Actress, model, and first female DJ of Kerala, Soorya Menon entered Bigg Boss Malayalam 3 as one of the 14 contestants. Talking about her biggest dream in life, Soorya shared that she wishes to build a home for elderly people, who their families abandon.

    Read moreRead less
  • <p>On the first day of the game, Soorya burst into tears that she can't match the level of other contestants in the show.<br /></p><p>In the episode, model Soorya J Menon was spotted in tears as she was talking to her mother (through the camera). Soorya said that she is upset that she can't reach the level of others. Soorya also apologised to her mother for crying inside the house. Soorya was worried about whether she would be able to entertain the audience.</p>

    On the first day of the game, Soorya burst into tears that she can't match the level of other contestants in the show.

    In the episode, model Soorya J Menon was spotted in tears as she was talking to her mother (through the camera). Soorya said that she is upset that she can't reach the level of others. Soorya also apologised to her mother for crying inside the house. Soorya was worried about whether she would be able to entertain the audience.

    Read moreRead less
  • <p>"My parents are my life. They live with the hope that I will succeed in life one day. From childhood, I have been facing financial issues and till now it is not resolved. During my school days, people accused me as a thief, just because I didn't have enough money. I have starved for days while working abroad, faced rejections, failures, insults, still I was sure to survive. Even the dress I am wearing now is because of the help of my friends and relatives," she shared about the hardships of her life in a task.<br /></p>

    "My parents are my life. They live with the hope that I will succeed in life one day. From childhood, I have been facing financial issues and till now it is not resolved. During my school days, people accused me as a thief, just because I didn't have enough money. I have starved for days while working abroad, faced rejections, failures, insults, still I was sure to survive. Even the dress I am wearing now is because of the help of my friends and relatives," she shared about the hardships of her life in a task.

    Read moreRead less
  • <p>Inside the house, Soorya had confessed her love for inmate Manikutta. She presented a romantic poem to Manikuttan and expressed his feelings. However, Manikuttan made it clear to Soorya that he doesn't want to indulge in any love track inside the house and lose his concentration over the game.<br /></p>

    Inside the house, Soorya had confessed her love for inmate Manikutta. She presented a romantic poem to Manikuttan and expressed his feelings. However, Manikuttan made it clear to Soorya that he doesn't want to indulge in any love track inside the house and lose his concentration over the game.

    Read moreRead less
  • <p>Soorya ended up having huge arguments with evicted contestants Sajina and Firoz Khan. The couple alleged that Soorya is being fake inside the house.<br /></p>

    Soorya ended up having huge arguments with evicted contestants Sajina and Firoz Khan. The couple alleged that Soorya is being fake inside the house.

    Read moreRead less
  • <p>When contestant Manikuttan quit the show, Soorya was seen apologising to him for confessing her love. She requested him to come back to the show which eventually happened.<br /></p>

    When contestant Manikuttan quit the show, Soorya was seen apologising to him for confessing her love. She requested him to come back to the show which eventually happened.

    Read moreRead less
  • <p>In the recent episodes, Soorya was seen having a good bond with Rithu. They gained an appreciation for their act in 'Ghost House' task.<br /></p>

    In the recent episodes, Soorya was seen having a good bond with Rithu. They gained an appreciation for their act in 'Ghost House' task.

    Read moreRead less
  • <p>In the weekly task, the hilarious acts of Manikuttan and Soorya were much talked about. Soorya made her toy, Manikuttan say 'I Love You' to her.<br /></p>

    In the weekly task, the hilarious acts of Manikuttan and Soorya were much talked about. Soorya made her toy, Manikuttan say 'I Love You' to her.

    Read moreRead less
  • <p>While leaving the house, Soorya flaunted her love for Manikuttan and told him that she will be waiting for him outside.<em style="font-size: 14px;"></em><br /></p>

    While leaving the house, Soorya flaunted her love for Manikuttan and told him that she will be waiting for him outside.

    Read moreRead less

Share this on: FacebookTwitterPintrest


Special request for the viewers...

I have a request for the viewers. Please be aware that none of the contestants holds any grudge against each other. Even though you see us fight in the house, that would have ended then and there. You may please support your favourite contestant, but please don't degrade the other one. When we don't have any issues with each other, I wonder how come fan clubs take on eachother.

Also, it might feel funny to call someone by names, but, please be aware that degrading someone with such names will always stay with that person for a long time. They also have a life after the show, they also have families and a future.

Click here to visit the source.

https://dgtlyf.com/bigg-boss-malayalam-3s-soorya-menon-when-you/

No comments:

Post a Comment