Sunday, May 23, 2021

Kriti Sanon on clocking seven years in Bollywood:...


It was seven years on this very day when Kriti Sanon made her Bollywood debut with Heropanti, and since then, she has shown her versatility through her choice of films. From the big actioner Dilwale (2015) to slice of life Bareilly Ki Barfi (2017), from quirky comedy Luka Chuppi (2019), to historical drama Panipat (2019), the actor calls the past seven years “a learning experience” and a journey of self discovery.

She elaborates, “I discovered my own process as an actor and it has been an extremely fulfilling journey. I’m blessed and fortunate to have got so many different kinds of opportunities that have somewhere made me grow as an actor.”

Looking back, Sanon, 30, confesses being “completely clueless” on the sets of Heropanti. “From not knowing my camera angles or how filmmaking actually happen to being actually fascinated by it... I’ve always been a thinker and have the urge and excitement to learn and that has helped me all these years to grow and evolve,” she says.

While Sanon has only become more confident with each of her films, she admits it has been quite a learning to not just get hang of the craft but also understand herself as a person.

“In these seven years, I remember figuring out my process almost by hit and trial, and seeing what works for me and what does not. I discovered one more thing about myself that it’s nice when you don’t know it all. I don’t know it all and I don’t want to know it all. I’m still discovering the...


Click here to go to the original source.

https://dgtlyf.com/kriti-sanon-on-clocking-seven-years-in-bollywood/

No comments:

Post a Comment